The food-poisoning victims were attending a learning camp organised by Busy Bees Asia on Monday (26 Nov), and fell ill after eating the food.
None of the victims have been hospitalised.
The MOH, NEA and AVA conducted a joint inspection of the caterer’s premises yesterday (27 Nov).
Food handlers were sent for stool screening, and food and environmental samples were taken for testing.
This is the 3rd incidence of mass food poisoning in November alone.
Last week, 190 people fell ill after eating food prepared by TungLok Catering.
They had eaten bento boxes given out at the Singapore Civil Defence Force’s public exhibition, Lifesavers’ Connect, which was held from Friday to Sunday.
On 6 Nov, 81 people suffered gastroenteritis after eating bento boxes supplied by the River Valley outlet of restaurant Spize.
At least 45 people were hospitalised and one man was killed.