Northland Secondary School has shut its canteen and today offered buns and water to students.
This comes after 14 students were sent to hospital yesterday for food poisoning.
SCDF said it received a call for help at about 12.10pm.
The affected students were sent to KK Hospital and National University Hospital.
Most of them were diagnosed with stomach infections.
Six of the students are still warded.
Northland Sec’s principal, Mdm Tan Siew Woon says that canteen has been closed for inspection and cleaning, and that no new cases of food poisoning have been reported.