Siloso Beach Party Sex Attack: “Someone Pulled My Bra Down and Grabbed My Breasts”

Posted on Jan 3 2017 - 6:27pm by Redwire Singapore

redwire-singapore-siloso-beach-party-sex-attack
It was expected to be a happy and exciting countdown to 2017.

Instead, Evelynn Boey got attacked by one or more men when she went to the Siloso Beach Party at Sentosa.

The incident took place at the foam pool, where her head was pushed down into the soapy fluid, and her attacker grabbed her breast, stuck a hand in her pants and pulled her bra down.

Unfortunately for her, no one could hear her cries for help over the loud music.

This is Evelynn’s story, which she has shared to serve as a warning to other women:

“To all the girls/female out there, if you have some time, please read on cos I would like to create awareness to all of you out there.

It took me a while to decide whether to post this unpleasant, long-winded story. I need some courage to do this too .

While everyone is happily celebrating new year/new year’s eve, something unpleasant happened to me. Some of you may have seen my pictures that i was too, happily celebrating my new year’s eve at Siloso Beach Party, Singapore with my best friends.

I was molested at the party, yes, and a real bad one. It happened at the foam pool where there is a huge foam cannon shooting foams out from the top that could cover anybody that goes under it. I remember my friends going into the foam n i was trying to go in too. At a swift moment, someone grab me/hug me from the back and pushed me in and started groping my boob. And he push me down into the pool of foams where nobody can see me at all, continue to grope me vigorously and putting his another hand into my pants. He was also pulling my bra down. I was struggling to push him away and at the same time finding my way out to somewhere where people can see me. He tried again to pull my bra away. I shouted but i guess nobody can hear me as the music was loud too.

When i finally get out, in shock, i decided to go to the security guard to seek for help (there was quite a few of them standing around the foam pool). But sadly, all i get from him was ‘I didn’t see anything, I can’t do anything’.

Not knowing what to do, we left the place after that.

The picture of injuries below was either i got it when he pushed me down or when i was struggling to get out from the pool.

Some of you may say ‘padan muka who ask u to wear so little cloth’ , ‘you ask for it’ or ‘this kind of thing happened so many times d’. Yea, i admit that i was being careless, so carried away having fun at the party but nobody deserved this. Lesson learned.

I would like to remind all the girls to be really careful all the time. Please take care of each other while u r out there partying cos u wouldn’t know what will happen. I was unlucky that it happened to me.

ps: I wasn’t drunk cos if u know me, I don’t drink.”

22 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. Rick January 3, 2017 at 7:48 pm - Reply

Molest cases are countless at these parties since pap opened flood gate. Were u born yesterday? Go do a google. Who did u vote for?!
    There’s also been a rape case at sentosa by a foreigner life guard few years ago. So question is, was it a foreigner who molested u??

• Anonymous January 4, 2017 at 8:11 pm - Reply

u no brain ar? wat does who u vote for gt to do with molest case?

• Amazayne January 6, 2017 at 3:22 am - Reply

You look like the type that votes for Donald Trump tho. And you sound like a true fucking idiot congratulations for possessing the lowest IQ a human being can reach. I assume you are a human being with you having the ability to type and comment here 😡

• FuR January 6, 2017 at 8:00 pm - Reply

What the fuck does pap have do w this?????? holy shit are u that delusional

• FuR January 6, 2017 at 8:02 pm - Reply

Im having a fuking stroke trying to understand your comment, jesus christ

2. Anonymous January 4, 2017 at 1:37 pm - Reply

it easy..place like dat is like dat..so don go dat kinda place…using bra n panties in dat kinda place?u inviting others to molest u or even raped u..

• Wtf January 5, 2017 at 1:22 am - Reply

How dare you, we should be telling males not to molest girls instead of asking girls to cover up! R u inviting me to bash u on the head cuz u’re not wearing a helmet??

3. Facepalm January 4, 2017 at 3:57 pm - Reply

Pretty much asking for it.
    When you go places like this to seek threat and fun, others are also looking to prey on you.
    Well you get the idea.

• Hi January 5, 2017 at 1:31 am - Reply

Well, I can tell that you are the same type of people as those jerks .

4. lol January 4, 2017 at 5:36 pm - Reply

Fuck all of u who says she deserves it n she’s looking for it. U guys r the reason why rapists n molesters get away scot free. Blame the perpetrator, don’t blame the victim. Protect the victim who just wanted to have some innocent fun w her best friends. U guys disgust me. Rot in hell. Glad the girl is safe now. I salute ur courage for posting this up n fuck the sexist fkers

5. Wow January 4, 2017 at 6:12 pm - Reply

I am utterly disgusted at these comments. This is the 21st century people, and girls that wear skimpily are “inviting others” to molest them? The issue here is people thinking that rape and molestation is okay due to the fact that men are horny and they “can’t control it”. That is NOT okay in this civilized day and age, especially in Singapore. Molestation and raping are illegal due to the fact that it infringes on someone else’s human rights. If a person is set on fire due to a kitchen mishap, I don’t see people saying, “Ah it easy..the kitchen place like dat is like dat… so dont go dat kinda place, wearing flammable clothes in dat kinda flammable place?u inviting fire to burn u.” (This fucking idiot from the comment seriously LOL asking to be laughed at). No matter how skimpily dressed a girl is, it does not give anyone the rights to do anything to her. No matter how rich a person dresses, it does not give anyone the rights to rob him or her. Unless these people come from India then I am speechless, because it is actually legal to rape after marriage in India. But I guess I don’t blame these uneducated and vacuous backward savages, after all they still think with their dicks and are empty at the upstairs department after so many years of human evolution. I am ashamed for Singapore to still have people like this.

6. Anonymous January 4, 2017 at 6:58 pm - Reply

Padan muke… Bagus tak kene rogol ha3

7. Joseph January 4, 2017 at 9:54 pm - Reply

If my daughter were your age, l will do everything within my power to stop her from going to such foam party.

8. smh January 4, 2017 at 10:30 pm - Reply

you guys commenting are fucking disgusting bunch of twats. you’re blaming the victim here for the whole issue when really you should be blaming the guy. are you trying to say that the guy who molested her has no self control? that he had no control over his actions? please grow the fuck up and understand that this is how a rape culture is created. a woman can dress however she fuck she wants – that does NOT give any man the right to touch her, nor does it signify consent. what a bunch of fucking lowlifes, honestly.

9. Anon January 4, 2017 at 11:42 pm - Reply

The comments, or perhaps the commenters themselves, saying that she deserved it are appalling and disgusting. Does wearing little clothing (to a BEACH party mind you) equal to inviting yourself to be violated? Absolutely not. Of course one should always stay cautious at crowded areas but really now, saying that someone DESERVED to receive such a traumatizing experience because of where she is and how she’s dressed is completely unacceptable. Y’all stuck with some ancient mindset man square up. NO ONE deserves harm. Two wrongs doesn’t make a right.. but the last time I checked, wearing the clothes of your choice ain’t a wrong. Lmao

10. Anonymous January 5, 2017 at 7:13 am - Reply

Common sense would have told you that foam party is for girls who don’t mind to be touched once you are in there!

For your info, even we guys got molested inside the foam. My groin was grobbed and my body touched my sex hungry girls, I have to pushed my way out of those sex hungry screaming girls!

So you see, we are not spared.

11. I kena also January 5, 2017 at 7:19 am - Reply

I went to siloso beach and was surrounded by this group of creaming girls, they gather around me and pushed me into the foam pool.

Once inside, they start grabbing my groin like hungry ghosts! They start touching me all over and screaming, “he’s hot he’s hot, wow ! Look at his muscles ” big tool etc etc

I had to practically push my way out of that pool , yes I suffered lots of scratches from their long nails!

And I swear never to go to such party again!

12. ah beng January 5, 2017 at 7:20 am - Reply

So you see, we are not spared.

13. Cyn January 5, 2017 at 7:53 am - Reply

All u fucked up people. Even a prostitute naked does not mean that you can grope and rape her. You still got to seek consent after paying her.

This girl here deserves just as much fun as anyone, in a bikini or not, more or less cloth is not the topic in question.

14. Facepalm at humanity January 5, 2017 at 10:43 am - Reply

These comments are are truly facepalming. Not one ask to be molested or raped regardless of how little cloth they wear.. By your logic.. then are u asking to be beaten for showing ur face in public?

Those idiot men cannot control their urges and that is their own fault… why should that burden be on the shoulders on the victims.. i can tell u that sex crimes in the middle east where women cover up completely isnt low either.. so quit the blame game and grow the fuck up.

15. Sarcastically January 5, 2017 at 4:21 pm - Reply

Serve you right, what you expect going into a party like that with piece of tiny cloth cover you up ? you should thank god your pussy still ALIVE without penatrated bitch.

16. Muhammad Yusuf Zulfi January 6, 2017 at 12:52 pm - Reply

All of you people that say she deserved it. How about you try being in her position, or that is your mother , or sister? Nobody deserves to get raped NO MATTER what they do. What kind of society do we live in where we blame the victim instead of the rapist? Fucking bodoh sia yall. Lets girls do whatever , wear whatever they want. If she wear a bikini let her wear la. She drunk , let her be la.

The comments is so here are so unneccesary.

Leave A Response