Woman who Claimed Child was Nearly Kidnapped at Bukit Panjang Plaza under Investigation

Posted on Nov 15 2016 - 6:32pm by Redwire Singapore

redwire-singapore-bukit-panjang-plaza-ntuc-alleged-kidnap
Police are investigating a 35-year-old woman who is suspected to have made a false report about a kidnap attempt on her son.

The woman claimed that her son was almost abducted at the NTUC outlet at Bukit Panjang Plaza.

She said that the man tried to push away the pram which her child was in, but he later fled after she intervened.

This incident was described in a letter sent to us yesterday.

Describing the incident, a friend of the lady, Muhamad Riduan, said:

“Out of nowhere an Indian guy just appeared and pushed the trolley away from the mum. The mum shouted for help, but no one gave a f*ck about it but one of the security heard her and acted on it.”

Police say there are inconsistencies in the woman’s claims and believe she provided false information.

If convicted of giving false information to a public servant, she can be jailed for a year and fined up to S$5000.

 

 

1 Comment so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

  1. Russel Joker Peters November 18, 2016 at 4:18 pm - Reply

    The police need to investigate the indian guy who push the pram away, instead they turn around and question the woman, what the hell?

    Check out who this police is and his superior see if they are indians, or being pressured by police indian chiefs?

    Cannot allow all these wife-beating indian faggots crawling around our govt and police dept creating so many social conflicts and issues.

Leave A Response