Boys’ Brains and Organs Eaten by Parasites after They Ate Wild Crabs

Posted on Nov 28 2016 - 8:25pm by Redwire Singapore

redwire-singapore-crab-brain-damage
If you find crabs strolling in MacRitchie Reservoir park, don’t eat them raw!

Two boys from Hunan China who ate raw wild crabs soon had holes eaten in their organs because they did so.

The boys had eaten the crabs, and days later complained they weren’t feeling well.

One of the boys complained that he had a constant headache and couldn’t walk.

Doctors conducted tests on the boys and found that they had parasites in their bodies

The parasites had eaten holes in their brain, lungs, and even their abdomen and chest.

Doctors believe they had ingested the parasites when they ate the raw wild crabs!

 

 

1 Comment so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

  1. LS November 29, 2016 at 9:41 am - Reply

    why would anyone eat crabs raw? especially the water here is so dirty, and there’s no wasabi

Leave A Response