So by now you’ve probably learnt the best way to pick up a Worker’s Party supporter. If not, read this!
But how do you serenade wives and other women like Tin Pei Ling who wear the lightning on their sleeves?
Here’s 8 ways to tell your lovely lady in white, or
clumsy old goat devoted wife how much you love her on Valentine’s.
(1) Roses are red, violets are blue, I love you baby, if you love me Kee Chiu!
(2) Baby, you can have the key to my reserves.
(3) I’d khaw beh khaw bu a river over you if I didn’t have you by my side every day.
(4) Baby, who needs a hammer when I’ve got your lightning rod.
(5) If I were Kuan Yew, will you be my Kuan Yin?
(6) Let me be your Man in White, let me keep you up all night. Baby.
(7) I’m always here if you need a Rear Admiral.
(8) I’ll take you, for better or worse, till Pioneer Generation Card do us part.
February 10, 2015 at 2:00 pm
Please be respectful with religion and divine images.
February 10, 2015 at 2:34 pm
We’re sorry for using Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew’s photo in vain.