Girl who had Sex with Friend to help him “Break Virginity” says She’s Not Cheating on Her Boyfriend

Posted on Nov 15 2016 - 7:03pm by Redwire Singapore

redwire-singapore-sex-with-friend-cheating
Is this or is this not a case of cheating?

This young lady claims that it’s not cheating if her intentions are good.

Commenting online, she said that a close guy friend of hers had “asked me if I can break his virginity”.

She said that she agreed as he was a “nice guy who always helped me with my school work”.

Qualifying that the sex was a “one-time” affair, she said that this wouldn’t count as cheating on her boyfriend… right?

If you asked us, lady, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

18 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. gbyhnujimk November 17, 2016 at 12:44 pm - Reply

I would say SG girls should simply lower their expectations towards SG guys, if really they can’t find good and rich guys. Like that our marriages and birth rates eventually will go up high. When more and more people are attached/married, then girls like her don’t have to do pity sex for guys any more. Isn’t it will be the most ideal plan?

• NotAGrammarNaziBut... December 21, 2016 at 4:27 pm - Reply

I, on the other hand, would say you should simply improve on your language. It took me awhile to understand what you were trying to say.

• StopBeingAnIdiotIfYouCan'tRead December 22, 2016 at 2:51 pm - Reply

It just means that your English is shit to begin with.
        So stop trying to say that you aren’t a grammar Nazi even thou you’re shit in English.

Fucking dumb ass…

• Dumbfuck December 25, 2016 at 12:25 pm - Reply

Learn to fucking spell “though” you cunt.

2. John Cena December 21, 2016 at 4:33 pm - Reply

What if her bf did the same thing?

“I’m just tryna help my close female friend. I’m not cheating on you, bae. :x”

“Okay dear, i understand. You did it with good intention. I can accept it. :)”

• kenny December 22, 2016 at 11:17 am - Reply

Well said.

• Rikishi Butt December 22, 2016 at 4:09 pm - Reply

If that day were to come, there will be no more need for divorce regulations!

3. Weijie December 21, 2016 at 8:22 pm - Reply

Does she need any more help with her “school work”?

4. Not you December 21, 2016 at 10:34 pm - Reply

Lol no

5. Jackie December 22, 2016 at 4:40 am - Reply

Now girls SG easy to cheat them, thats the conclude

6. Demigod December 22, 2016 at 8:28 am - Reply

For social responsibility, she is wrong, not just abt virginity, she had made this viral polluted nation’s mind.

But for her facebook fanpage, probably >50000 new fans followed her. For asking to break their virginity. She could use this to create wealth & topics.

Gen Y or Z wanted to be well-known, not just for fame, it is also for fulfillment of personal satisfaction. Think about it 10 or 100 or 1000 girls follow her footsteps, how will the country turn out? She should be punished with certain fines by the ruler.

7. Yq December 22, 2016 at 9:41 am - Reply

I also lei .. can help anot ?? .. such simple minded .. i hope next time my gfie wasnt like this

8. Baby bosz December 22, 2016 at 3:10 pm - Reply

Ask ur bf not fb kid..😑😑

9. chris December 22, 2016 at 3:38 pm - Reply

what. the. fuck. I just read.

10. need help December 22, 2016 at 3:48 pm - Reply

Can u break mine too……i pick up you with my ferari……

11. Anonymous December 22, 2016 at 9:04 pm - Reply

Itchy say itchy so many reason wa lan eh…

12. Steven Low December 24, 2016 at 12:23 am - Reply

Well that was the first step of being a public toilet.. Good luck girl… And please use condom and don’t produce .

13. Shinoda December 24, 2016 at 5:11 pm - Reply

To her BF:

Bro u need to leave her..seriously

Leave A Response