We all know that story about the pink-fluffy-bunny-slippers girl who bought a sexy little black dress expecting to look X-factor but ended up looking X-rated.
That’s a classic Taobao fail!
For those not in the know, Taobao is an online shopping website where you can buy China products, for better or for worse.
Here’s the “for worse” ones that are on the market.
(1) A David “Bickham” Sex Doll: If you like having that “Posh” feeling, here’s how you can enjoy some “Golden Balls”.
(2) Lessons to Separate Your Soul from Your Body: For those who love travelling, but can’t afford plane tickets to Dubai or London.
(3) Mobile Phone Girlfriend: She promises to text you 15 times a day, just so you can convince your mom that you’re not a total loveless loser.
(4) Santa Cat Suit: For those who make their kitties wear boots and want to embarrass them even more.
(5) A Real F*cking Fox: For those whose kitties died of embarrassment, and they need a pet with thicker skin.
(6) A Jar of Fart: For those who love that noxious odour, but can’t produce enough by themselves? We don’t know.
(7) Cream to Make Your Ass Smell like Peaches: Because we want to smell farts, but we don’t want others to smell us smelling like fart.
(8) Portable Pee Containers: So your kid doesn’t piss or crap on outside one of our MRT stations! Bastard.
(9) Jackie-Chan-Nose Soap Dispenser: Who knows why anyone would want something like this?
(10) Giant Hat: Again, why??